Friday 16 August 2013

NEARLY AUTUMN...

I can't believe it's nearly a month since I last posted on here! Where have those weeks gone to?!
I hope you are all keeping well...we've had some fabulous weather over the last 6 weeks...apparently it's been the longest spell of hot weather in England for SIX years!! I managed to keep my plants watered throughout all the sunshine! I bottle-watered them in the morning, then again at lunch time, then misted them with the hose in the evening...it was worth all the effort, as it looks lovely!

I follow quite a few Blogs, but can't seem to get them on my side bar...
If anybody knows how to do it, can you tell me please?! Thanks!
 
I've had some goodies delivered from the USA...I'm a self-confessed
Prim-aholic!! My house is Prim To The Brim!!!
 
Here are some pictures of what I've got...
These are all from Elaine, The Prim Queen of the USA!!
 
Three Wooden Barrels with Tiny Pegs in...
 
 
 
 
Early Pantry Tin...

 
 
 
Three Clothespin Dollies...

 
 
 
Salem Peg Dolly...

 
 
Wooden Teapot Breadboard...I just LOVE this!!!

 
 
Toy Tin Wheelbarrow...this is SO cute!!

 
 
Toy Tin Tub and Washboard, with Antique Cloth...

 
 
Clothes Pegs...hand carved from Twigs!!

 
 
Wooden Pantry Box with Label...

 
 
These are in my Stash Pile at Elaine's...
 
Pumpkin Stack...
 

 
 
 
Antique Pigeon Decoy...Dressed for Christmas...
 
 
 
Pumpkin Tin on the Right...
 
 
 
Pumpkin Tin with Card Seed Label...

 
 
Calliopsis Seed Tin...

 
 
 
These are from the USA, but not from Elaine...
 
Handmade and Signed Shaker Buttocks Basket...
 
 

Beautiful Buttocks Basket...LOVE it!!!

 
 
Jim Shore 'Peace in the Valley' Sheep...Love it!!
 
 
 
Rowe Pottery Pitcher...I love Rowe and Salt Glazed Pottery!
My collection is growing!!

 
 
 
Paper Mache Chicken...this is lovely!

 
 
Four Bears from Australia...
Made by the very talented Katy Nissen of Raggy Bears...
The first one was a Charity Sale...to help look after an abandoned Guinea Pig called Willow...




 
 
Well, that's it for now folks!
I hope you enjoyed the picture show!
Take care and have a great weekend!
Love Karen xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment