Wednesday 24 April 2013

NEW PRIMS FROM THE USA...

My box of Prims arrived from Elaine...
The Cubby Shelf is just superb and I love it!
I've posted a few pictures of it...

 
 
 
I added a couple of little Dollies...
 
 
 
In with the Cubby Shelf were the black Spice Tins, The two Apple Seed Tins with blue Fabric on and the Cream Spice Tins with green Lids...
I love the Crock with the flowers in...they are silk ones, but look so real...

 
 
Three old Hand-hewn Pegs...

 
 
Antique Tea Strainer...
 
 
 
I thought I would show you my collection of Tin Sugar Shakers...

 
 
 
I also got my Katie Bear today. She came from ebay...
She's just absolutely adorable and I love her to bits...
 
 
She came with the clothes on and they suit her perfectly!

 
 
 
I'm getting some more Bears from my dear friend Mary...
She is selling 4 of them...I'm buying 3 and Terry, Dan and Zoé are getting me one for my birthday!
Here they are...they are all Whendi Bears by Wendy Meagher...
 
Olde Bear with the red Bow and
Olde Bruin Bear...
I'm getting these two...
 
 
 
Christmas Ellyfont...he will be the birthday one...
Little Punch Ellyfont...he will be my birthday present to myself!!

 
Oh, I've also got Elizabeth Bear coming tomorrow...she was an ebay orphan too!
She will need some clothes...we can't have a little girl Bear naked now, can we?!
 

 
 
 
I've been on nights at work and have just recovered today...I've been looking round the house and decided that it needs a good tidy up...I'm off to do some chores now!
The sun is out and it's a beautiful day, so all the windows and doors are open...Spring at last!!
Have a great day and chat soon!
Love Karen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment