Friday 12 April 2013

WHERE IS SPRING?!!!

Well, we're STILL waiting for Spring to arrive...it's the middle of April and nothing, except cold, wet and more cold!!
Oh, well...maybe tomorrow...
 
I thought I would add a bit of Spring Cheer...from Elaine, yet again!!
 
 
 
 
This is from Elaine...it had a Lettuce Seed label on it, but as I already had a smaller one the same, Elaine sent me a couple of labels to choose from...
I chose this one... 

 
Back of the Beans Tin and a Crock with a new label on...

 
 
Well, what do you think of this little baby then?!
An old blue Cubby Shelf, which is in transit as I type! Isn't it just adorable?!
I LOVE IT!!!
And it's from Elaine, of course! It was an arm and a leg to ship, but Elaine put some smaller pieces I've bought in with it, so it wasn't too bad!
I can't wait to get it now!!

 
I'll post pictures of all my goodies when the box arrives...
 
Have a great weekend and stay dry!
Love Karen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment