Saturday 6 April 2013

MR BUNNY ARRIVES IN ENGLAND...

I have just taken delivery of a VERY SPECIAL parcel, all the way from America...
I am now the very proud owner of a Sue Corlett piece!!
If you have never seen Sue's work, you don't know what you're missing!
Check it out at 1897houseprimitives...you'll love them, her Old Time Santas are just to die for!
I've taken some pictures of Mr Bunny...what do you think?!
 
Dolly and Polly posing with Mr Bunny...
 
 
 
Close-up of Mr Bunny...

 
 
Close-up of Cart...

 
 
Close-up of Tree...check out the Bunny on the back of the cart!

 
 
Mr Bunny, Dolly and Polly...

 
I think he will take pride of place in the centre of the table...
(Dolly and Polly like him and they all get on well together...)
My next challenge is to own one of Sue's Santas...they are just totally and utterly out-of-this-world amazing!!
Oh, how excited am I?!!
Have a great weekend!
Love Karen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment