Sunday 24 July 2011

A Few Pictures of my Home...


When I first came to Blog Land, I didn't have a clue what I was doing! I did a separate page for each picture...duh! I've tidied it up now and the pictures of my home are in one post LOL!!

Arts & Crafts Hallstand...from the late 1800's...
My pride and joy!!



Old Pine Dresser with Cubby Shelf...



Which now looks like this...I painted the back and round the doors to brighten it up and contrast the things on it...




Close-up of Cubby Shelf with my 'Tiny' Collection...



Firkin Stack...




Mantle with Shaker Boxes and Pantry Boxes...



Pull-Toy Horses...Wagon was handmade in 1940 in the USA!! Large Horse was made by Maggie of Saltbox Primitives...Peg Doll and small Horse were made by Karen of Olde Cottage Primitives...



First-ever Firkin I got from the USA in 2007! This was like this up until just recently, when I knew I could Prim it up...after 4 years of Crafting, I knew I wouldn't ruin it!!



And this is it after...all Prim n Proper!!




Antique Grain Measures...




Antique Stool Turned Display Shelf!!




Old Bucket from Elaine...Pre-Primming!



Old Firkin from Elaine...Pre-Primming!



Bucket and Firkin after my Prim Makeover...



Well, there you go...all tidied up and on ONE page now, not ten!!!
I had no idea what I was doing at first, but was pretty proud of myself for getting done what I did..!!
Take care,
Love Karen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment