Monday 15 August 2011

Our Garden is Blooming...

I couldn't wait any longer...Terry hasn't been able to cut the slabs and finish the garden as his arm and leg are still hurting from when he launched himself off his ladder at work!!
However, I wanted to add a splash of colour to it...
Off I went up to the Town Centre and bought armfuls of fake flowers!!
I got home and arranged them...Obviously it's not the final thing, but it's made such a difference...and Terry likes them, as they are 'low maintenance'..!!!

I put some in the Milk Tin...what a difference!



I put some in one of my old Chimney Pots...



Some in an old Crock on the Sewing Machine Table...



Terry put up a bracket for my Hanging Basket...


And voila...instant garden!!
And very low maintenance too!!
We haven't done anything to the fence, as we've got a roll of thin Bamboo to go along there...


I took a close-up of my Toadstool...
Dan and Zoé bought it for me years ago...it's so cute and I love it!


And here's a sneak preview of the astro-turf we're having...
We chose the one with little 'dead' bits of grass in it, as it was the most realistic. It's soft like grass and is really amazing! It cost £340 for the area we're doing...BUT...
by the time we had bought the turf, lawnmower etc plus having to water, feed, weed and cut the grass, when this is laid, it will be Job Done...easy~peasy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment