Monday 26 September 2011

The Pumpkin Patch...

Last week, I ordered some Leaves and Pumpkins from the USA...they have just arrived and are amazing! I put them on the table to take pictures and they look soooo good, I think I'll leave them there for the time being! Here they are, what do you think?! (personally I just LOVE them!)

This is the view standing in front of the table...the Pumpkins are in 2 shades of orange and white...the Leaves are in 4 or 5 shades and are beautiful Autumn colours...they look soooo real too!!


 


This is the view as you walk into the living room...what a welcome!!



They were made by a very talented lady in the USA called Kathy...I bought them direct from her and you can e-mail her at captncrew1@verizon.net 
All this lot cost around £59 including the shipping...I actually got 36 Leaves, as my mate Lin wanted 15...2 big Pumpkins and 5 small ones. I think that's a great price, considering the amount of work in them! You can't see the beauty of them in the pictures, but believe me, they are absolutely superb and I would recommend her any day of the week!! (oh and they smell sooooo good too!) 


I'm off to help my mate Deb now...she's opening a shop at a local Antiques Centre at Battlesbridge. Her shop name is Milly Molly Mandy! She's got really good taste in things (friends too!) and I want to wish her every success!
Have a good week and chat soon!
Love Karen xx


1 comment:

  1. hi, Karen
    Found your blog today through catspawprimitives~ Elaine~
    Just love your pumpkins from USA~
    Stop by & visit me sometime~
    http://deppenhomestead1862.blogspot.com/
    Hope you have a wonderful fall evening~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete