Saturday 22 October 2011

The Christmas Spirit...

I saw a Cross-stitch and it was lovely, proper old style...
I asked the lady if she would make me one and she did...and a fine job too!
I haven't posted pictures yet, as I want to get the right frame for it...
I can't keep it from you any longer though...
Here it is:


The work in it is absolutely beautiful...I just LOVE it, it's perfect!! I couldn't cross-stitch to save my life! The 'lady' who made it for me is Christine of
Preferably Prim and The Primitive Shelf...
 I've just got to find the frame that will set it off now...when I find one, I'll post a picture...
I have also bought this one from Christine...it's on the way from Ireland...


You have to admit, her work is Fab, isn't it?! There's not one stitch out of place...Well Done Christine and keep up the good work!!
There are sooooo many talented ladies out there, it's unreal..!!


(Psst! Got to watch that Wendy of The Quiet Room...she's got her beady eye on my Pumpkin Basket....)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Karen! It was an honour to stitch the sampler for you!
    The pinkeep is already in the mail!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete