Tuesday 20 November 2012

I have a very dear friend called Mary...
I met her earlier this year and we get on so well, I love her to bits!
Mary is who my hubby, son and daughter bought my birthday Bear from...
Well...Mary had a box of Prim Dollies and as she is more into Bears (actually, into Bears BIG time!) she sent the box to me!
It arrived on Friday and I am in Dolly Heaven!!
There were 2 Country Dolls (Dan's girlfriend has got those!)
A black Doll with a lovely smiling face...
A beautiful old straw-filled Dog...
And...FIVE SUPERB DOLLS made by
Sharon of
Mustard Seed Originals...
Well, her work is just amazing!
Each of the Dolls is similar, but totally unique!
They are all rag-stuffed, so hang nicely...
They all have wear holes in them...
And each stitch has been made with love!!
 
You can check out her website here....
 
 
AND HERE THEY ARE....
 
Belindy...
 
 
Katie...

 
Annie...

 
Ann...

 
And Connie~Lou...

 
This is the little Dog...Dixie...
 
 
This is the smiling Doll...

 
The pictures don't actually do them justice...
They are MUCH better in real life, trust me!!!
 
Well, that's it for now...
Thanks for looking and take care!
Love Karen xx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Karen you are a lucky girl :D they are lovely ! Barb

    ReplyDelete