Wednesday 27 February 2013

NEARLY MARCH!!

Well, just how fast is this year going? It's nearly March and the clocks go forward soon...yeah!! My hubby said how light it still was at 6pm last night!
 
I've been busy working...I work in an Old Folks' Home and just absolutely love it! I thought I would share some pictures with you...
 
I've had some goodies from Elaine of Catspaw Primitives in the USA...
I am a self-confessed Addict of her things, Elaine is one very talented lady!
 
Terry bought me these superb things for Valentine's Day...much better than roses...cheaper and last longer!!
 
 
 
 
Stack of Tins...
The red one was separate and the top three were a set, but when they came, they stacked on top like a set themselves!
 
 
 
 
Antique Blocks that spell Garden!
 
 
 
 
A little antique Tin, that still has some fasteners in it!
The top is embossed and it is so cute!
 
 
 
Paper Maché Birds...there are three of these...
They come apart for putting sweets in...
Elaine painted them and aged them and they look fab!


 
 
Old Graniteware Bowl...
Laundry Soap Grater...
Fabric and Lye Soap...

 
 
Four of the tiniest Cookie Cutters ever!
What lovely things for Valentine's Day, I was made up with them all!

 
 
 
The rest are also from Elaine and have just arrived...
 
Antique Tin with a hinged lid...
Old Wooden Bowl and Tiny Eggs...
Pantry Tin...
 
 
 
 
Antique Wooden Cubby Box...
Set of Spice Tins...
Three Bunny Cookie Cutters...
Two Tiny Sugar Shakers... 


 
 
 Old Alphabet Blocks...
Log Cabin Block...
 
 
You need to see Elaine's work to appreciate the beauty of them...
She can take an old battered Tin and make it look wonderful...
You can check her out on ebay...her name is
6stringbluesman
 
Trust me, if you love Prims, you won't be disappointed!!
 
Take care and chat soon,
Love Karen xx 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment