Wednesday 3 April 2013

BEARY NICE...

I won these two Bears on ebay a couple of weeks ago...
They arrived yesterday and I just absolutely LOVE them!
Their tag names are Polly & Dolly!
I weighted their bums with rice, as they were pretty light...
Then found the two Dresses in a local Charity Shop!
The Teensy Eggs in Pans came from Elaine and they arrived on Tuesday...
Polly & Dolly liked them and said they were cute!
 
 




 
 
I took woodwool out of the Bears and put it in the bottom of my Egg Trug...
I think there are enough Eggs in there for now..!!
 
 
Well, the sun was out this morning and then promptly covered by a huge cloud...so I guess that's it for today! The sun's not quite hot enough to burn off the clouds, so a grey day for us!
Still, Spring IS on the way!
Take care,
Love Karen xx
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the bears! and their dresses are just too cute! Great finds.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete