Tuesday 4 October 2011

Indian Summer...yeahhh!!


Well...I spent all day Saturday taking photo's in the garden of things to list on
e-bay. It was sooooo hot, that I got burnt through my top! I think I got a bit too much sun, as I ended up with a bad old headache that night, plus it carried over into Sunday...I managed to get a lot listed though...
Here are some of the things I've got listed...

This set of Boxes was inspired from something that my friend, Elaine in the USA did last year...Elaine painted a set of Pantry Boxes, these are a set of wooden Boxes that I painted and then stacked upside down!


Large Punched Tin Hearts...I have smaller ones listed too. These are perfect for a 10th Wedding Anniversary, Anniversary or just for a Prim/Country home! Our friends got married a few weeks ago and I gave one to Julie...just something a bit different!


The old Snowman Jingle Bells!! When I had my Prim shop, I sold hundreds of these and sold out of them every year! The snow came in November last year and killed trade, so I've got some of these left...


Snowflake Heart Pillow...great for hanging on your Christmas Tree or dotting around the house!


Prim little Snowmen! I designed these and had them made for my shop! They sold really well and these are the last two I have left...



I actually ordered these by mistake, but they turned out to be really popular and most of them sold!!
She is a metal Angel, with Crystals in her Wings and on the bottom of her Dress...her Bow and Dress have an enamel-type coating...really unusual..!!


These Signs came from the USA...I sold hundreds of them, both Christmas and Every Day ones, literally hundreds! These are the last 3 I have left...then that's it...gone for good! They are handmade by a husband and wife, who employ a few family members too...




Three little Birdies, sitting in a Tree...these were really popular last year! I know the middle Bird is a Red Cardinal, but not sure about the other two!! Unusual little Tree Decorations!


These Icicles were made by a Tinsmith in the USA...they are twisted metal and the ends are cut to a point. They catch the lights on the Tree and look lovely! Another unusual set of Tree Decorations...




I bought some little resin Pumpkins from the USA last week...they have just arrived and are sooooooooo cute, I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! I've put them on the table with my other Pumpkins...I took the picture outside so you get a better idea of the colours...



Oh and I got some fabric Acorns too, from Maggie at Saltbox Primitives...


That's it for today...back soon!
Love Karen xx

1 comment:

  1. Karen~
    Wonderful goodies!!!
    hope you are having a terrific week~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete