Saturday 23 March 2013

MORE OF ELAINE'S GOODIES...

 
Here are some recent arrivals from the USA...
They are from Elaine on ebay...
Her name on there is 6stringbluesman...
Check out what she has listed...she is one very talented lady!
 
Fabric Eggs made from a Vintage Quilt...made by Elaine...
 
 
 
Set of 4 Paper Mache Pantry Boxes...

 
 
Antique Coffee Measuring Spoon...

 
 
Sunflower Seeds Tin...

 
 
Tiny Red and Cream Antique Tin Sugar Shaker...

 
 
Tiny Black and Cream Antique Tin Sugar Shaker...




Three Green Seed Tins...

 
 
Paper Maché Pantry Boxes...





 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Spring Table Display...

 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
 These Prims are on their way from America...
 
Five Black Spice Tins... 
 
 
 
Tomato seed Tin...

 
 
Tiny Tin Cup and Spoons...

 
 
Apple Seed Tin Pail...

 
 
Larger Red and Cream Tin Sugar Shaker...

 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now have two Bears made by the wonderful Wendy Meagher!
She is such a talented artist and I've wanted one of her Bears for years...now I've got two of them...they are just SUPERB!!!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This FANTASTIC piece is also on it's way from America!
It was made by Sue Corlett of
1897houseprimitives
Check out her Blog at:
 
Trust me, you will just LOVE her Santas, they are the BEST I've ever seen!!
Mr Bunny is pulling his Cart with an Easter Tree on it...
There's also a tiny Bunny hanging onto the back of the Cart...
I can't wait to get it now! He will be here some time next week... 

 
Well, that's it for now...I'm doing night duty tonight and tomorrow, so I need to get some chores done!
Thanks for looking and hope you like my new goodies as much as I do!
Take care!
Love Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment