Sunday 24 March 2013

The 'En~route' Box Arrived!

Not long after I did yesterday's post, the box that I mentioned was 'en-route' from Elaine turned up!
These are the goodies that were in it...
 
Five Black Spice Tins...

 
 
The Tomato Seed Tin...
Apple Seed Tin Pail
 Tin Sugar Shaker
 Tiny Tin Cup and Spoons...
 
 
I just LOVE everything I've ever got from Elaine and I think I always will. She does such unique items and so well...
Keep up the good work Elaine!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I bought two FAB Bears from ebay...in one listing...
They are both OOAK and I can't wait to get them!
They will be dressed in old clothes and will sit on my very old School Cupboard...
They were a bargain at £30 for the two of them, plus postage...
Here they are...
 
 
I love Bears too!!
 
Have a great Sunday and chat soon!
Love Karen xx
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment